Activity in PayPal Community

Resolved! Is Actitech Ltd linked to a fitness app?

Does anyone know who Actitech are and why they took unauthorised money from my Paypal? Is it possibly a yoga/fitness app I purchased for half the amount (to trial it)and now they are just taking money automatically?!

Lauraleibe by New Community Member
  • 529 replies
  • 68 kudos

PayPal asking for proof of damage

I have opened a dispute with a seller on PayPal for an item of clothing which I ordered in a size Small and arrived in a size medium. PayPal have sent me the following message: To continue with our investigation, we need documentation supporting your...

tkeidan by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Account hacked and changed to business account

My account was hacked over the weekend, and they changed it to a business account. I was able to get back into my account and lock it down. However, it's now a business account that they used my information to create. I tried to close my account, but...

Cannot send invoices

I recently changed my email from zoho to Gmail. I tried to send invoices today but it says "cannot send invoice. Please confirm your zoho email address." I cannot find anywhere in my account that lists the old zoho mail anymore. I thought I...

Account Limitation Issue

I have been using business PayPal on my website since two months for getting payments from Express checkout at shopify. every time i was asked for proof of delivery/Tracking and purchase of goods and i have provided every time .this time my account g...

Bersigar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simple easy Checkout integration for me website.

I had a WEBSCR solution for years.. worked great for my business shopping cart.. I started a new Shuttle Business. I am having a very hard time setting up a new framework for the PayPal checkout.. I have a simple INV-NUMBER and PAYMENT-CHARGE I want ...

Scam email received to my PayPal correct email address.

I received a Scam email about a bogus transaction, however it was received to my correct PayPal email address.How can this information be accessed by the Scammers?  Has PayPal been compromised?I know for a fact neither my Mail Server, Computer or Pho...

HollyMax by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos