Activity in PayPal Community

Payment decline by the Course Hero

"Your PayPal account encountered issues. Please contact PayPal support to correct any issues and confirm that your account is able to receive payments." I've received this notification from course hero whenever I tried to make transfer. How should I ...

KhaliD60 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Arrow Armory, LLC - Fraud Suspected

Watch out for ARROW ARMORY; this is a scam.  Thank you for your continued support. The content is a pdf pasted in the email.Watch out for the phone numbe[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Markn455 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PayPal Cashback Credit Card Application Question

I applied for PayPal Cashback Mastercard online, but I immediately received a message that they could not offer a card “at this time” - so cryptic. I would like to know why they cannot offer me a card - is it a timing issue? Or do they need more info...

kkl3372 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

#issue #funds #problems

Hey guys, I have an issue when sending money all of a sudden. When i try sending money it says, “There’s an issue with this funding source. Contact your bank to get more details or use another form of payment”. I have checked my card and everything i...

PayPal disputes

I am really annoyed that PayPal doesn’t have extended category titles such as, seller won’t provide return address. This has happened on two of the disputes with items from China and then they have disallowed the claim? And because I didn’t give a tr...

joderrick by New Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terms of Agreement problem

Recieved an email saying there are changes being made to terms of agreements & can't access any of the highlighted options to read them. Is anyone else having the same trouble?

Kimbo58 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updated Terms

Who can read 43 pages of single spaced terms and agreement.  Just received the April 25 update and changes. Do I have to real all 43 pag

Gutboi by New Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos