Activity in PayPal Community

Could this in any way be a scam?

Our church PayPal account received 5 donations -- all within 12 seconds. Now they are asking for a chargeback on 3 of the donations for the reason "unauthorized transaction". We tried emailing them to clarify their situation, but the email bounced as...

dlherrin by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to Login or Reset Password - Need Assistance

Hello PayPal Community, I am reaching out for help as I am unable to access my PayPal account. When I try to log in, I receive an error message stating "Some of your information isn't correct, please try again." Additionally, when I attempt to reset ...

My new account defaults to the UK, I'm in the USA

I am trying to finalize my account set up and I cant as the address details are UK format. I can't enter a zip code (invalid format) as UK postcodes are different.My entire account is UK defaults so currency is in £, addresses are UK, phone number is...

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 10.15.20.png
TheMedSpa by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

venmo option not showing on smart phone

I use gravity forms for a charity website, and they wanted the Venmo option, so i use the pp checkout addon with GF. I did get the code working to show the venmo option on the website, but it doesn't show up for me on my apple iphone, and i also have...