Activity in PayPal Community

My new account defaults to the UK, I'm in the USA

I am trying to finalize my account set up and I cant as the address details are UK format. I can't enter a zip code (invalid format) as UK postcodes are different.My entire account is UK defaults so currency is in £, addresses are UK, phone number is...

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 10.15.20.png
TheMedSpa by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

venmo option not showing on smart phone

I use gravity forms for a charity website, and they wanted the Venmo option, so i use the pp checkout addon with GF. I did get the code working to show the venmo option on the website, but it doesn't show up for me on my apple iphone, and i also have...

South Africa create account

Hi I'm trying to create a PayPal personal account but the code does not come through to my phone. I have selected the code to be resent more than once and now I'm getting an error message "we can't send a code right now, please try again later". Can ...

RuqayyaB by New Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TikTok PIPO USA Inc.

I had multi transactions withdrawn from my PayPal account from TikToc via PIPO USA Inc. this afternoon and it was not approved by me. I tried to dispute this to PayPal and they will not help me stating these transactions seemed like they are not frau...

Zzgrey22 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

card confirmation code not available

I recently linked my KCB crad to PayPal to get code they charged 1.95 dollars upon checking my card statement the amount is charged but I haven't seen the four digit code they require how do I get help