Activity in PayPal Community

Can't send money

I need to send money to my friend but page views "You Can't Send Money Right Now"

-TL- by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transaction

I sent money to elkfunds today , and they haven’t said anything since morning , they didn’t pay me , the payment was sent as family and friends so PayPal can not refund me , I tried to contact them via email but they’re not responding elkfund is a kn...

Sanqoba1 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PayPal pay in 3

My pay in 3 has disappeared for around a month or so now. I received an email saying you can use pay in 3. Went to have a look the option is not there. I’m thinking of leaving now for one of the other credit options. I’ve never missed a payment at al...

Craigc5 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to Login or Reset Password - Need Assistance

Hello PayPal Community, I am reaching out for help as I am unable to access my PayPal account. When I try to log in, I receive an error message stating "Some of your information isn't correct, please try again." Additionally, when I attempt to reset ...

deleting business account before activation

I wanted to create a business account but in the process changed my mind. I didn't complete the account activation. Now I  want to delete the account. How can I do it? The system wouldn't let me into the account settings until I activate the account.

mashikatl by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos