Activity in PayPal Community

Unable to Login or Reset Password - Need Assistance

Hello PayPal Community, I am reaching out for help as I am unable to access my PayPal account. When I try to log in, I receive an error message stating "Some of your information isn't correct, please try again." Additionally, when I attempt to reset ...

deleting business account before activation

I wanted to create a business account but in the process changed my mind. I didn't complete the account activation. Now I  want to delete the account. How can I do it? The system wouldn't let me into the account settings until I activate the account.

mashikatl by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ERROR BANK when added

I want to withdraw money however I get an error when adding a bank. I received a withdrawal email after the 180 day period. When I linked my bank, it said there was an error in my account. Please support me

COONG by New Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New account - Tax outside Australia

My last account was hacked and i had to start a new account.  I made a mistake and ticked i was able to claim tax in countries other than australia.  Can i change that back to just Australia.  It is just a private paypal account. thanks

Paypal bietet mir an, CZK zu überweisen, nicht Euro

Hallo ,  ich habe ein Paypal-Konto in Euro. Ich benötige eine Euro-Ãœberweisung an meine Bank in CZ auf mein Euro-Konto. Aber Paypal bietet mir an, CZK zu überweisen, nicht Euro. Und das ist nicht vorteilhaft. Warum kann ich es nicht von Euro in Euro ...

Need a New link to put my limited card pin

I was sent a link to put my ffour 4 dodger pin and I use a wrong code for 3 times now I can’t make use of the link again and my account is still limited or declined how can I request for a new link because I just got the digit to on my card statement

Tunnis by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos