Activity in PayPal Community

PayPal disputes

I am really annoyed that PayPal doesn’t have extended category titles such as, seller won’t provide return address. This has happened on two of the disputes with items from China and then they have disallowed the claim? And because I didn’t give a tr...

joderrick by New Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terms of Agreement problem

Recieved an email saying there are changes being made to terms of agreements & can't access any of the highlighted options to read them. Is anyone else having the same trouble?

Kimbo58 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updated Terms

Who can read 43 pages of single spaced terms and agreement.  Just received the April 25 update and changes. Do I have to real all 43 pag

Gutboi by New Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paypal rejected my dispute today and I can't appeal it

I don't know why I don't see the option to appeal, because it happened today and I followed all the steps to appeal. I also don't understand why they denied my dispute without giving an explanation. They just wrote that they verified that everything ...

narek77777 by New Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paybis voucher to recieve money

Hi! This guy is trying to send me money, but claims that I need to get a voucher from paybis.com to recieve money, since it is an "international transaction", I have never heard that I need to pay anything to recieve money trough PayPal, fe...

Paypal Refund

Hi all, Hope we are well. I paid for tickets to someone any they've claimed that a refund should be back to me on this. Does this sound right? It will take 21 days to get back to me apparently.Can someone confirm please? Does this above look familiar...

439901477_404937442368621_1425626409581868368_n.jpg
gbaker11 by New Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos