Activity in PayPal Community

PayPal dispute isn’t being looked at

I made a purchase on eBay recently for a Gucci handbag. The bag arrived and was very clearly a counterfeit. I had it authenticated and submitted a return request with the seller. They ignored my request so I escalated to opening a case on PayPal. Pay...

Jaxie172 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has PayPal just removed their reason to exist?

I'm sure I speak for many users of PayPal for purchases when I say that the main benefit of using Paypal was to have the Buyer Protection peace of mind. Knowing that you had 180 days of protection was a unique benefit of using PayPal. However, as of ...

elmura by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WTH??? Where is my business

I went to check my money in, On my business account, Well my business is gone and replaced with one I had around 2010!!!! Where and why would my received payments and my business store be gone? where is my money?  And why is a very old business on my...

PayPal checkout broken in Safari last 24 hours

I've encountered a significant issue with PayPal checkout on my website, specifically when using Safari on both macOS and iOS. Whenever a customer attempts to checkout using Safari, they're met with a blank white page instead of the usual checkout fl...

endorseacc by New Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

You stole my money.

You stole my money. I have notifications for this situation checked in the settings. I recieved no notification, and there are no overdraft options on paypal. This isnt the first or second time youve stolen my money, but it will be the last. I'm not ...

vonmac1 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Impossible to cancel all subscriptions?

I have had a PayPal account for 15 years. I have authorized literally hundreds of merchants over that time, many of which still show "active" even though they haven't billed me for years. However, recently I had an annual subscription I forgot about ...

Dunsparrow by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nashville

I keep getting a monthly charges from ACTITECH LIMITED. I canceled on the website and even called but I keep getting charged. How do I stop these charges?

Tbsakis by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos