Activity in PayPal Community

deleting business account before activation

I wanted to create a business account but in the process changed my mind. I didn't complete the account activation. Now I  want to delete the account. How can I do it? The system wouldn't let me into the account settings until I activate the account.

mashikatl by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Someone HELP!

How do I figure out what keeps trying to pull money off my card? It keeps reading that I don't have enough money on my card and to add cash!

"Show Order Details" Vs "Capture Payment For Order"

I'm a little confused on what the difference is between "Show Order Details" and "Capture Payment For Order" in the REST API. The only difference I see is that "Capture Payment For Order" seems to contain more information (such as shipping address).B...

ackman14_0-1714743945033.png
ackman14 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seller Adding Fees Legal

Can a seller, add their PayPal fees on top of the listed item cost? For example, item cost $500 plus shipping, plus PayPal fees! I didn't think they were allowed!

PayPal dispute isn’t being looked at

I made a purchase on eBay recently for a Gucci handbag. The bag arrived and was very clearly a counterfeit. I had it authenticated and submitted a return request with the seller. They ignored my request so I escalated to opening a case on PayPal. Pay...

Jaxie172 by New Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

South Africa create account

Hi I'm trying to create a PayPal personal account but the code does not come through to my phone. I have selected the code to be resent more than once and now I'm getting an error message "we can't send a code right now, please try again later". Can ...

RuqayyaB by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos