Activity in PayPal Community

Refund not showing in Paypal balance?

I got a refund and a mail by Paypal saying that "i got money" and the sum should be available on my Paypal balance, however I only see a pro forma invoice regarding the refund and the balance is zero. Can anyone help me out?   I did the payment with ...

Lex89 by New Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My account is limited even after uploading the docs

Hi, I was asked by PayPal to upload the copy of my passport and bank statement so that they can remove account limitation. I have uploaded both but still there is no response from Paypal. When I try to talk to an agent, it says all agents are current...

Karim78 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account Limited Can Pay in 4 Payment still go through

HiMy PayPal account has been permanently limited because I was under 18 years old when I opened the account (well although I'm way more than 18 years old now...).But I still have a few Pay in 4 Payments Contracts awaiting payments - just wondering wi...

moonlulu by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account limitation

My PayPal account was put on limitation after I opened the account since September. I want to start using the account to receive money, I need help on how can remove the limitation. I can provide necessary

Zainab27 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airbnb Zahlung erhalten-Gebühren?

Hallo zusammen, erhebt Paypal Gebühren für erhaltene Zahlungen von Airbnb? Wir vermieten privat, nicht geschäftlich. Mein Account bei Paypal ist aber Business… ( andere Zwecke) Herzliche Grüße! Fredi

Fono1 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't close account due technical error

I want to close my account because for some unknown reason paypal puts my account on debt over and over again but I paid all my stuff now I want to close the account and it says can't close account due technical errors